PAST WEBINAR: promoting peace as the business of business
- Host: Invest in Peace http://investinpeace.tssef.se
- Theme: Businesses supporting peace
- Objectives: Learn more about the initiative and how businesses can and already support peace
- Replay: via this link Registration is free
With every day that passes we see how tension and conflicts are on the rise. Yet what people really want is peace. Peace, not as absence of war, but as the harmony that comes from within when given a chance. At a time when investing in fossil fuels looks like a short-term idea, and property might hit a bubble, and with corporate profits that have been steadily falling since after WWII, we need to ask ourselves: can we invest in peace instead? Can we invest in removing suffering and create a good life for all even as we adapt to living with less money and cheap fossil fuel? This webinar presents the ideas behind Invest in Peace and explains, with examples of pioneering initiatives, how this new paradigm is emerging.
THIS WEBINAR IS FOR:
Those who share a personal engagement in promoting peace looking to explore personal development, business and policy opportunities.
- Stephen Hinton, Co-Founder Invest in Peace
- Peter Boiu, Co-Founder Invest in Peace
- Rishabh Khanna, Co-Founder Invest in Peace
- Peace as the human project
- The basics conditions for peace: a safe dignified house for humanity
- Leaving the extractive mind-set, aiming for regenerative
- Leading initiatives
- Investors’ Conference 2017: why you should attend
REGISTER HERE FOR THE REPLAY
Save the date now! Want to learn more already today?